felicitypaul's Profile




  • Asked on February 11, 2020 in Travel.

      You can legally drive in New Zealand for up to 12 months if you have a valid  driver’s licence.  First of all, it should be in English language and not be in a regional language. You can drive regardless the VISA you are carrying. You must carry your licence whenever you are driving.

      If you are driving without a valid license, you may get a fine fee of NZ$400, or up to NZ$1,000.  After 1 year, you can convert your license to a NZ license by doing the leaners test and practical test.

      • 1 answers
      • 0 votes
    • Asked on January 18, 2020 in Immigration.


        This is an interesting question. Normally New Zealand Immigration stamp you a students VISA exactly 1 month before the course start date.  Since your course starts on February 24, you will get VISA from January 24 onwards. However, if your files are not processed before the date, you will notice a delayed date.  Also no students will get a VISA stamped more than 1 month before the class start date. They make it sure with the offer letter you submitted to the Immigration department.

        NB:- Here is also an additional information for you. Your VISA validity will be over after 14 days of the class start date. I mean, you have to enter NZ with in 14 days after the class.


        • 1 answers
        • 0 votes
      • Asked on July 17, 2019 in Travel.

          Te papa is fantastic, although slightly different I loved weta workshop tour too. Also Helena Bay Art Gallery & Cafe. Great display of beautiful Kiwi talent. Good food and awesome view.  The art gallery in Dunedin is also great. Had a lovely chat with the staff re Picasso as my father in law was friends with him in Malaga as a child.

          • 2 answers
          • 0 votes
        • Asked on May 23, 2019 in Travel.

            I am not a big fan of writing. I accidentally came to visit the Chinese Garden in Dunedin and it was an awesome experience. I am attaching some of the photos which I take during that trip. I hope somebody will help you with more details.


            • 2 answers
            • 0 votes